Schedule a Consultation

Call 304-842-0842

A Lawyer Who Listens

The hassles of life can get us all feeling hopeless. Many don't turn to an attorney because they don't know one, feel they can't afford one, or that none of us listen or care.

I am committed to making your problem my problem, and coming up with the best possible solution at a price you can afford.

Criminal Appeals / Habeas Corpus

So you were found guilty at trial or have a loved one who is serving a prison sentence.  The law provides certain remedies after conviction.  If you are convicted in West Virginia Circuit Court of a criminal offense, you have a right to appeal your conviction to the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals.  The Court has heard every single criminal appeal since the Rules of Appellate Procedure were revised in 2010.

If your loved one who is incarcerated has had an appeal denied, there are still avenues for relief.  If the trial attorney was grossly ineffective or other constitutional errors were committed during trial, your loved one may be entitled to relief through Post-Conviction Habeas Corpus relief. *insert sheet for post-conviction process (will prepare it soon!)*